North Texas Soccer is a Texas non-profit, 501(c)(3) Tax Exempt Corporation formed to promote, foster, and advance the cause of soccer for youth and adults within its territory. It shall be the mission of North Texas Soccer to educate, provide administrative service, promote and stimulate interest in the game of soccer. North Texas Soccer is a member of United States Youth Soccer and United States Adult Soccer, United States Soccer Federation and Federation Internationale de Football Association.
- Offering quality soccer programs for youth and adults since 1964
- Over 165,000 players currently registered
- North Texas Soccer is comprised of over 123 Member Associations that maintain a large volunteer base of coaches and program administrators.
- North Texas Soccer, governed by a voluntary Executive Committee, maintains a state office with a professional full-time staff.
North Texas Soccer has one purpose in mind: To ensure that each participant has an enjoyable soccer experience while moving toward his or her personal goal.
- Emphasis placed on the development of players – Recreational – Competitive – ODP
- Training programs for coaches and referees
- Sanctioned tournaments
- Media: “The Pitch” Electronic news letter
- Organization assistance through state office
- Resource for educational materials
- Liability insurance coverage for administrators and Member Associations
- Medical insurance coverage program for players and coaches
- Sanctioned indoor and outdoor play
Current Official Age Chart
U16 2002 Birth Year U15 2003 Birth Year U14 2004 Birth Year U13 2005 Birth Year U12 2006 Birth Year U11 2007 Birth Year U10 2008 Birth Year U9 2009 Birth Year U8 2010 Birth Year U7 2011 Birth Year U6 2012 Birth Year U5 2013 Birth Year U4 2014 Birth Year ****
**** Please note, per North Texas Soccer rule 4.1.2, three (3) is the minimum age to play soccer. (must be 3 prior to July 31, 2014)